1 / 19
2 / 19
3 / 19
4 / 19
5 / 19
6 / 19
7 / 19
8 / 19
9 / 19
10 / 19
11 / 19
12 / 19
13 / 19
14 / 19
15 / 19
16 / 19
17 / 19
18 / 19
19 / 19
The Anjamanga Graphite Prospect is one of the prestigious assets of PR Global Resources covering an area of about 75sq. km (7500 ha) and is located in the central part of Madagascar, around 130km from the capital and 490km from port Toamasina.
Anjamanga is a Malagasy word which means “Graphite”.
- High grade, jumbo & large flake graphite (about 74%).
- Significant high-quality data from historic French exploration / production.
- Low cost exploration - deposits close to the surface.
- Extreme tropical weathering.
- Low cost mining and processing.
- Possibility to start mining straight away.
- The Anjamanga prospect’s graphite mineralization corresponds to the flake type deposit.
- It is metamorphic graphite type deposit.
- Graphite occurs as dissemination within gneiss and mica schist of Ambatolampy and Manampotsy Neo-Proterozoic terrain.
- The graphitic carbon (TGC) content ranges from 4% to 45%.
- About 74% of flake is coarse size (Large & Jumbo).
- The Anjamanga area is known for graphite mining activity as early as 1910.
- 11 old small scale mine pits worked on by the French company is located within the license area.
- PR Global Resources has identified several major graphite mineralization zones (around 3sq. km ) inside the license area.
- The blocks are classified as Anjamanga North and South based on its location.
- Resource Estimate of 808 million tonnes of graphite ore with 10.44% graphitic carbon accounting 79.5 million tonnes of graphite in-situ.